Add Your Heading Text Here
Austalia Immigration Services
Australia Permanent Residence Visa
Sub classes 189 Best Australia Immigration Consultants in Delhi are Provide all visa programs for skilled and would-be migrants. Best Subclass 189 is a skilled independent – Permanent Residence visa. This sub class are options to obtain PR status in Australia as a general skilled migrant. Visa subclass is selected in conformity with the skills, requirements, and eligibility.
For 189/190/489, an applicant has to qualify the point based test. After that applicant must have to submit an expression of interest(EOI). Upon receiving an invitation, they are eligible have to apply to points based subclass.
The points in these subclasses are determined on factors like age, English language competency, overseas employment in nominated skilled occupation, education qualifications at the time of invitation, Australian education, nomination/sponsorship, etc.
There’s more to the General Skilled Migration Program. You can Get in touch with us to get detailed information on the same.
CHECK ELIGIBILITY FOR AUSTRALIA PR
Check eligibility first, and then put the next steps forward.
The verge points to qualify for this visa are 65 & the applicants required to meet the points.
Age:- The age of the applicant should be between 18 -45 years. Minimum scoring points 15 with a maximum up to 30 can be awarded.
English language:- The applicant should prove he/she have meets English language test to the competent level before the application is lodged. One would meet the English Language threshold if they score TOEFL iBT scores of 12 in Listening, 13 in Reading, 21 in Writing, 18 in Speaking or PTE Academic scores of 50 in each band or IELTS 6 bands in all the components or if holds a valid passport & should be citizen of one of the listed countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland.
|English Proficiency level||Points||Test component||IELTS||TOEFL iBT||PTE Academic||Cambridge English:|
|Functional||0 Points||Average/total/overall across test components only||4.5||32||30||147|
|Proficient (for points tested Skilled visas)||10 Points||Listening||7||24||65||185|
|Superior (for points tested Skilled visas)||20 Points||Listening||8||28||79||200|
Skill Assessment:- It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before and EOI is lodged.
Points can also be earned on the other eligibility criteria as well:
- Overseas Experience points (Experience outside Australia):– The applicant can claim points for having 3/5/8 years of overseas experience in the nominated occupation(SOL) in the last 10 years. Minimum points 5 with a maximum of up to 15 can be claimed.
- Overseas Qualification points (Qualifications gained outside Australia):- The applicant can claim points for recognized minimum qualifications Bachelors/Masters or PhD or holding qualifications that are assessed by the assessing body. Minimum points 10 with a maximum of up to 20 can be awarded standard that is comparable to a relevant Australian qualification.
- Australian Experience:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having worked in Australia for 1/3/5/8 in one of the occupations listed on the SOL, A full-time paid employment can minimum points 5 with a maximum of up to 20 can be awarded.
- Australian Study:- The applicant of Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim additional points for Australian study for a qualification which is a course of at least two years or more. Minimum points 5 with a maximum of up to 15 can be claimed.
- Partner Skills:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim 5 points under partner skills, if the partner satisfies the requirements of age, English language ability, qualifications and skills assessment result.
- Sponsorship points:- The applicant would require a successful, valid nomination from the state, regional area or sponsorship from family members living in designated areas of Australia. This sponsorship will lead to 10 points.
You must meet health requirements examination. Health examinations will depend on your personal circumstances, including your country of citizenship, time spent in another country during the last five years and your activities in Australia. The results of your health examinations will be valid for 12 months.
This applies to you and any of dependent family members included in your visa application.
You must need character certificate . You must provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months including all short professional/business visits or more during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age.
This is also applies to you and all your dependent family members listed in your application who are above 16 years old.
Debts to the Australian Government:
You should not have outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay to the Australian Government before this visa can be claimed.
You can include the following people in your visa application:
- Your partner (spouse)
- Your partner’s dependent children
These family members must meet the requirements for including family members in your application. The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship with you.
What the visa lets you do?
This visa allows you and your family to:
- Stay in Australia up to four years
- Live, work and study in your choice field in Australia
- Travel in and out of Australia Multiple entry visa is valid
- Beginning to a Permanent Residence visa in Australia
*Not eligible for any benefits on this visa
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$300-AUD$2200
- State Sponsorship fee- Varies from AUD$200- AUD$600 (if applicable)
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD$60 – AUD$300
- Medicals/Registration– case specific
- Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier) Application Fee: AUD$3670.00
- Dependent aged below 18 years: AUD920
- Dependent age above 18 years: AUD$ 1835
- Spouse English Requirement Fee: AUD$4885 (This fee is applicable only if the spouse or the dependent above 18 years is unable to prove the functional English requirement)
- Provisional visa Extended pathway visa fee: AUD$325; Dependent above 18years: AUD$165; Dependent below 18 years: AUD80
PEAR VISA – PROCESS
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
Document checklist :
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Guidance on acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate
- Assistance with Medicals
- Updates & Follow up with the Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier)
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Review of application and call consultation service by RMA agent*
- Job Search Assistance.
Benefits of Having a Australia PR Visa
There are several benefits associated with Australia PR.
- A person has the freedom to live and travel across Australia.
- A person can opt for higher studies and apply for education loans anywhere in Australia.
- After two years with PR visa, a person also becomes eligible for all the social security benefits.
- A person also has the right to sponsor their relatives to match specific pre-requisites.
- You have the right to apply for government jobs.
- You also have the right to travel to New Zealand and even apply for a visa under New Zealand immigration.
What are The Various Australian PR Visa Categories?
As one of the developed nations with established industries, Australia has many options for PR visa application. You can consult with an immigration consultant to check with the right eligibility and requirements.
Here are the best criteria for your applying for Australian PR:
Family-stream permanent residence visas: This type of visa applies for related family members for spouse/partner, children and parents of people who have already acquired Australian PR or Citizen status.
Business or investment-stream permanent residence visas: This type of visa applies for candidates looking to invest in Australia. Though to apply for this category, candidates must possess a provisional visa (subclass 188) for at least a one year and proof of the financial eligibility.
Work-stream permanent residence visas: This type of Visa is for professionals who have a confirmed sponsor from an Australian employer. There are many visa categories in this stream:
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This is the main visa type ideally suited for skilled professionals. However, individuals cannot receive sponsorship under this category.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): This visa category is also for skilled workers nominated by an Australian territory/state. Candidates have to apply for these particular skills and prove their credibility in this Skilled occupation listed by state.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): This visa category applies for individuals who possess matching skills requirements from the official list and also get sponsorship or nomination from the particular state, region or the territory.
How Much Time Does a PR Visa Take?
Australian Permanent Resident (PR) has many stages that the applicant must pass to be successful. Each phase has a specific duration that immigration authorities will take to confirm your eligibility. Applicants must consult with an immigrant consultant to understand each stage and then apply precisely with proper documentation.
Factors that define the time for acquiring the Australian PR.
- Skill assessment: Skills are the primary assessment for candidates. Depending on the submission of documents, aspirants may get a quicker response. Authorities may take around 45 to 60 days for approval.
- Expression of Interest: Authorities will thoroughly evaluate the paperwork to decide the eligibility score of candidates. Applicants with the highest score have more chances to get an invitation to apply (ITA) from the authorities.
- Visa Application Submission: Once you get an ITS, you can submit the visa form with all documents to the Department of Home Affairs. Applicants have 60 days to go through this procedure.
- Medical and character certificate: Medical and Character certificate are complementary documents that define your candidacy. Applicants should arrange these documents as soon as possible to avoid any further delays.
- Visa Approval: On submission of the completed form, the DHA will check your profile thoroughly. And if they find all the information satisfactory, a visa grant is given within three to five months.
- Preparation for Departure: Once the applicant is given a visa grant, he or she must move to Australia within six months from the day of approval.
Procuring PR visa from the immigration authorities can be a quite complicated procedure. Though with the guidance of a reliable immigration consultant, the path becomes smooth and precise. At PearVisa, with more than ten years of experience, we have helped thousands of clients get their Australian PR successfully.